Welcome Pre-Algebra Parents!
**Student usernames and passwords are now available so they can access their McGraw Hill California Math book and support online. If students have lost their usernames or passwords, have them see me to get their information again.** They may link to the book's website from my link above: Pre-Algebra: Textbook Website.
- Students should bring their Glencoe math book to class every day of the week.
- Know what days your student has Pre-Algebra. Check homework for completion before it is turned in. Answers to the odd questions in the book are in the back in the green section, so you can check to see how well your student is doing.
- Check that your student is finishing homework corrections every night after math class. Reviewing missed problems is one of the BEST ways to study for upcoming tests and quizzes.
- Make sure your child is working on their project at home so they will not be in a rush to finish by the deadline.
- Pre-Algebra Assignments are a combination of practice problems, studying notes or key facts, parent signatures and more. Completion and effort on these assignments are worth 20% of your child's grade and can also impact his or her participation and citizenship grades, as they reflect his or her work habits. More information on major projects can be found on the Projects link in the drop down menu.